Making the most of your membership
Good health goes beyond the doctor’s office. Find your healthy place by exploring some of the convenient features and extras available to members. Many of these resources are available at no additional cost.
|Kaiser Permanente app
Manage your health 24/7 – schedule appointments, email your doctor's office with non-urgent questions, order most prescription refills, see most test results, read your doctor's notes, and more.
|Healthy lifestyle programs
Connect to better health with online programs to help you lose weight, quit smoking, reduce stress, and more.
Get help reaching your goals by working one-on-one with a wellness coach by phone.
|Ginger – an app for 24/7 emotional support coaching
The Ginger app offers 1-on-1 support for many common challenges — from anxiety, stress, grief, and low mood to issues with work, relationships, and more. Kaiser Permanente members can use the app for 90 days per year at no cost. With the Ginger app, Kaiser Permanente members can get emotional support with issues such as:
- Relationship issues
|Calm - an app for meditation, mental resilience, and sleep
Calm is the #1 app for meditation and sleep – designed to help lower stress, reduce anxiety, and more. Kaiser Permanente members can access all the great features of Calm at no cost, including:
- The Daily Calm, exploring a fresh mindful theme each day
- More than 100 guided meditations
- Sleep Stories to soothe you into deeper and better sleep
- Video lessons on mindful movement and gentle stretching
|myStrength - an app to improve your awareness and adapt to life
myStrength is a personalized program that help you improve your awareness and change behaviors. Kaiser Permanente members can explore interactive activities, in-the-moment coping tools, community support, and more at no cost. Features of the myStrength app include:
- Mindfulness and meditation activities
- Tailored programs for managing depression, stress, anxiety, and more
- Tools for setting goals and preferences, tracking current emotional state and ongoing life events, and viewing your progress
Fitness industry leader ClassPass makes it easier for you to work out from anyhwere. ClassPass partners with 30,000 gyms and studios around the world, offering a range of classes including yoga, dance, cardio, boxing, Pilates, boot camp, and more. With this ClassPass offer, Kaiser Permanente members can get:
- Unlimited on-demand video workouts at no cost
- Reduced rates on in-person fitness classes
State of Colorado Kaiser Permanente members get special rates on ClassPass
To get the discounted rate, you’ll need a link and special code. Here’s how to find it.
- Open the KP mobile app and sign in. (If you haven’t downloaded it, do that first.)
- Click on your digital ID card icon at the top of the screen and look for the ClassPass info on the back of your card.