Basic Plans & Benefits
With your Kaiser Permanente health plan, you get a range of care and support to help you stay healthy and thrive. There are no deductibles to keep track of and virtually no paperwork to worry about. And when you come in for care, most services covered by your plan require only a copay.
|Simple copays for most covered services, including prescriptions|
|No paperwork to fill out or bills for the services you receive|
|No deductible to keep track of|
|No referrals required for certain specialties, like optometry and obstetrics-gynecology|
Your Evidence of Coverage or Summary Plan Description contains a complete explanation of benefits, exclusions, and limitations. The information provided here is not intended nor designed to serve as your Evidence of Coverage.
California Active Benefits & Coverage
- 2022 Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) (PDF)
- 2022 Evidence of Coverage (EOC) (PDF)
- 2022 Evidence of Coverage (EOC) Addendum (PDF)
- Benefit Summary (PDF)
- 2021 Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) (PDF)
- 2021 Evidence of Coverage (EOC) (PDF)
- 2021 Evidence of Coverage (EOC) Addendum (PDF)
If you live outside of California, select your state to learn more about your benefits.