Making the most of your membership
Good health goes beyond the doctor’s office. Find your healthy place by exploring some of the convenient features and extras available to members. Many of these resources are available at no additional cost.
|Kaiser Permanente app
Manage your health 24/7 – schedule appointments, email your doctor's office with non-urgent questions, order most prescription refills, see most test results, read your doctor's notes, and more.
|Acupunture, massage therapy, chiropractic care
Enjoy reduced rates on services to help you stay healthy.
|Reduced rates on gym memberships
Stay active by joining a local fitness center, plus enjoy thousands of digital workout videos.
|Healthy lifestyle programs
Connect to better health with online programs to help you lose weight, quit smoking, reduce stress, and more.
Get help reaching your goals by working one-on-one with a wellness coach by phone.
|Calm - an app for meditation, mental resilience, and sleep
Calm is the #1 app for meditation and sleep – designed to help lower stress, reduce anxiety, and more. Kaiser Permanente members can access all the great features of Calm at no cost, including:
- The Daily Calm, exploring a fresh mindful theme each day
- More than 100 guided meditations
- Sleep Stories to soothe you into deeper and better sleep
- Video lessons on mindful movement and gentle stretching
|myStrength - an app to improve your awareness and adapt to life
myStrength is a personalized program that help you improve your awareness and change behaviors. Kaiser Permanente members can explore interactive activities, in-the-moment coping tools, community support, and more at no cost.
- Mindfulness and meditation activities
- Tailored programs for managing depression, stress, anxiety, and more
- Tools for setting goals and preferences, tracking current emotional state and ongoing life events, and viewing your progress
Text one-on-one with an emotional support coach anytime, anywhere. Support is just a text message away.
- 24/7 text-based emotional support coaching
- Discuss goals, share challenges, and create an action plan with your coach
- Self-care resources recommended for your needs
Fitness industry leader ClassPass makes it easier for you to work out from anyhwere. ClassPass partners with 30,000 gyms and studios around the world, offering a range of classes including yoga, dance, cardio, boxing, Pilates, boot camp, and more. With this ClassPass offer, Kaiser Permanente members can get:
- Unlimited on-demand video workouts at no cost
- Reduced rates on in-person fitness classes